Saturday, May 22, 2010

missing him

I need to start posting again! I miss the blogger scene!

Many of you know that my brother, Andy passed away unexpectedly in December.

For the last few days I have not been able to get my brother off of my mind. Then tonight I was on fb and was posting pictures from last summer's nauvoo trip. It got me thinking how much I wish we would have gotten one family picture together. I don't remember the last picture we have with all of us together.
Andy was participating in the pageant pipe band. It was a great time, although I was allowing him to drive me crazy!!!

Now that he is gone, I wish I could just get him back and give him one more hug. I wish I could see his beautiful smile.

I miss you andy! I love you.


2 comments:

  1. *sighs* me too..
    don't be too sad though, auntie..
    there's the plan of salvation!
    and families R 4ever!
    it's not like we'll never see him again..
    it's just gonna be a little while! 8)
    then you can give him a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ruth! I love you - I was just having one of those days!!! love you

    ReplyDelete