Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're Baaaack!!

Hello everyone!

So much has happened since I last blogged!

I have run into friends @ the store and talked to friends / family on the phone and everyone is asking what has been going on w/ our blog!

Well to answer the obvious...NOTHING!

Since the first of the year I have been trying to keep our lives stable!

For the most part I think it is working and now I think we are just about at a point that I can start blogging again! The only thing I don't know how to do is put pictures on. I am using an older computer that does not have the SD-card reader...but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out at some point! All that is important now is updating everyone on US!

The girls and I are doing well. (that feels really good to report!!)

We started going back to church. I never realized what an amazing support group a ward can be! They have helped me through so much. In January I was asked to serve as the primary chorister. It has been fun and at the same time it has been a bit of a challenge. It keeps me on my toes, and I have enjoyed almost every week!!
Tika turned 12 and is a Beehive in Young Women's. She swears it is better than primary, but I think she is fibbing!
Carsun is in the Valient Class and super excited to get baptized in the near future!

I am going to individual counseling sessions each week and also a group therapy session. It's nice to be able to talk to people that have been through what I am going through and see that they have made it and become better people, as I know I will! The girls go to counseling one or two times a month and really enjoy their one on one time with their therapist. I believe that our counseling has helped us stay a strong family.

Carsun is doing so well in school. Her report card came home last week and she got all "E"s.(basically an A) Her teacher looked at me and said"There's nothing to say...Everyone wishes for students like Carsun in their class!" What a huge compliment!! She is an outstanding kid!

Tika is growing up so fast! She is almost as tall as me! Especially when she wears heels! Tika is also doing awesome in school! (Straight A's!!) Her teachers have a lot of fun with her. She is easy to joke with and a great help to other kids in the classes she has. Tika is a fantastic young lady!

Genevieve is doing great. She still snorts like a pig and snores really loud at night! She adds so much hyperactivity to our everyday life!! Chester moved out and then he ran away. We miss him a ton. He will always have a place in our hearts. (we just hope that he found a good home w/ a place to run & play!) And our new addition (well, loaner - pet) is GrayCie~MayCie, the cat...she is actually Rod & Melinda's. We kitty-sat about a month ago and never gave her back. {I've been trying to do that w/ Reid, but it doesn't work!! LOL!}

So, there's your 3 1/2 month update in a nut shell. I am so happy to be back on the blogging scene!

{Please leave me comments if you know how I can add pictures w/o an SD thing!}


No comments:

Post a Comment