Thursday, June 11, 2009

t'sall clean


I am having serious issues at my house w/ laundry.
I do remember my sister in law once posting a picture of her laundry problem. I can't remember if her clothes were clean or dirty, but the point is, I have seen that more people than me have a laundry problem.

I am trying to analyze myself.

Here's why... I LOVE the smell of laundry. Like do you ever go into someones house & they use a different detergent than you and it just smells "that much better". Or if you ever go for a walk at night and as you pass houses you can smell the sweet aroma of dryer sheets. My ultimate favorite is in the winter cause it's like the smell gets frozen in the air! Well that's beside the point.

Back to the analyzing...

I like the smell of laundry. When I take it out of the dryer & while I fold it, I sniff at it!

I like to wash it. The concept of having clean clothes and full hangers makes me happy!

I don't even mind folding my laundry...especially if forensic files or mystery diagnosis is on!

The problem is getting it all put away!

The past 2 weeks have been so hectic! School getting out, teacher gifts, new work schedule, my workout routine, girls summer camp / class registration, 7 peaks, blah, blah, blah.

So anyway, I have fallen WAY behind in the laundry department! I will do a load here and there...but not fold, just toss onto the folding table / shelf thing in the laundry room. So last night we got home kind of late and T asked if I knew where something of hers was. I was too tired to think and said I thought it was maybe in one of the piles in the laundry room. She had a 12 -year - old comment about it that I took the completely wrong way and had a meltdown. That in turn caused her to have a meltdown. So I felt like looser-mom-of the day. I stayed up late and did 3 loads of laundry (did not fold...piled) then this morning after she found whatever it was she was looking for, I decided to dump basketfulls of laundry out into the living room. (probably thinking that if I passed the pile ump-teen-million times in the day I'd do something about it) Well, tonight they are still sitting there. Laundry is not high on my list this week! obviously! And the best part is, this picture is only about 1/2 of it! The rest is in the laundry room & there is one load waiting to get out of the dryer!

So, help me out...Why is it that I let laundry get so overwhelming? Why cant I be a puke-o and do 1 load in a day...then it would be a quick & easy task...right?

And yes, the girls are probably old enough to do their own...but something keeps me doing it...and I swear that it may make me loose my mind...

1 comment:

  1. JUST PRETEND YOUR A PUKE-O!!!!
    IT MIGHT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8^ D

    ReplyDelete